Accommodation is in comfortable deluxe twin tents with veranda and en suite toilet and shower. The tents are on a permanent wood floors. All beds are fitted with mosquito nets and you can choose between a tent with two twin beds or a queen bed. The individual tented bungalows are spaced far from each other to ensure privacy.
- -12 double tented bungalows
- – Restaurant and bar
- – Barbeque and fire area
- – Bird watering and feeding place
- – Gift shop
- – Spacious parking area
- – Maasai Boma
Campers Paradise Facilities
Campers Paradise is a camping area within Kiboko Bushcamp. Guests staying in this area lodge in small, non-permanent tents. These are the small tents commonly used by campers in the US, Europe and Australia. We provide tents for people staying in Campers Paradise, however, if you have your own tent you are welcome to use it on our camp grounds.
- – Vast secluded spacious camping area under shady acacia trees.
- – Central fireplace and barbeque area
- – Thatched kitchen area with cutlery and crockery provided
- – Furnished dining Area with stocked bar
- – Well maintained communal showers and toilets
- – Tents provided by the campgrounds if you need one.
- – Huge parking area for light vehicle trucks.
Bar and Restaurant
Our restaurant offers a delicious blend of international and local cuisine. We also have a well stocked and reasonably priced bar where you can relax and unwind after a busy day on safari.
Kiboko Bushcamp is located right outside of Lake Manyara National Park.
Shortly before reaching Mto wa Mbu Town there is a sign board indicating Kiboko Bushcamp turnoff on the left hand side of the road. After a few minutes drive through local settlement you will reach the camp. It is approximately 1500m from main road to Mto wa Mbu.
Our grounds are a popular choice for budget overland travel companies and we have plenty of parking for their trucks.
On request we can organize the following activities and excursions from Kiboko Bushcamp
- – Cultural programs at surrounding farms and villages
- – Visiting Maasai bomas
- – Maasai Dance Ceremony
- – Morning/ Afternoon Bird Walks (Kiboko Bushcamp is well known for its variety of birdlife).
- – Botanical walks to adjacent dry bush savannah
- – Trekking/ Mountain biking in highland countryside
- – Half/Full day Lake Manyara
- – Full day Tarangire National Park
- – Full day Ngorongoro Crater
- – Excursion to Lake Eyasi
- – Excursion to Lake Natron and Active Volcano Ol Donyo Lengai
We can arrange for our clients to get involved with or help organize a short-term community development project in the area around Kiboko Camp. Such projects can include:
– Water Projects
– Helping at Nursery Schools
– Helping at a clinic or hospital
– Helping at an orphanages Center
If you have an interest in a long term Kiswahili course (1-3 months), we can also arrange this.